To the right of each Kagi search result is a Crystal Ball icon. Hovering over the icon or tapping it will access additional features related to the webpage for that result.
Near the top of the information window for the search result are two links you can use:
- Open result in Web Archive will show you the history of the webpage at the Wayback Machine.
- More results from this site will perform the same Kagi search again, but with results limited to the website of your initial result.
Midway down the information window for the search result, you can tweak how the website for the result is treated in future Kagi searches.
Your options are to:
- Block the website
- Lower the ranking of the website
- Give the website a Normal ranking (the default)
- Make the website ranking Higher
- Pin the website to the top of search results
You can see your Personalized Results for all websites in Settings.
At the bottom of the information window for the search result is useful data about the website for the result.
The information may include:
- How many ads and trackers were detected on the website
- The popularity ranking of the website
- Whether the website uses a secure HTTPs connection
- How fast the website responds to requests