These settings control various visual options.
- Theme — Change your theme between System Default, Light, or Dark. This setting is stored for mobile and desktop separately.
- Font Size — Change your font size between Small, Medium, Normal, Large, or Larger. This setting is stored for mobile and desktop separately.
- Default Light Theme — Choose between Calm Blue and Fine Print for the Default Light Theme.
- Default Dark Theme — Choose between Royal Blue and Moon Dark for the Default Light Theme.
- Show Results — Choose between showing results aligned to the left or center of your screen.
- Show URL Favicons — Choose whether to display a favicon next to the result title, the result title, or not at all.
- Custom CSS — Access settings to customize the CSS of Kagi search and landing pages.
In some cases you may want to apply custom CSS, a common example is removing the summary boxes at the top of search results.
This can be accomplished from within the Custom CSS editor.
In the editor add following contents:
Once entered click "Apply Custom CSS" and refresh search results.